.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Monday, March 23, 2015

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

& just like that - the Allie Martin blog is up and running!

So, I had a blog in college (and loved it) but life got in the way.
I graduated in May of 2013 and since then I have jumped headfirst into an unexpected but wonderful career! Now that I'm getting more settled into my "adult life", I realized how much I miss blogging and that's why I started this one.
Whether or not you read my previous blog, a lot has changed so I'll give you an update on me:

1: I'd like to think that I'm "a pharmaceutical sales rep by day, blogger by night" - but actually, I eat, sleep and breathe my pharma job 24/7 #workaholic. But, I'm hoping this blog will help that by giving me some stress-free writing time in the evening!
2: I currently live in Houston, TX but that's going to change soon. In a little less than 1 month, I will be moving back to my wonderful home state of GA! I have loved Houston so much and will miss this massive city - but family comes first, and couldn't pass up the opportunity to get to Atlanta. For the next month, my diet will be exclusively Tex-Mex.
3: I recently got engaged (well...3 months ago) and will be getting married sometime in Spring of 2016. I have an amazing fiance named Michael and even though we are taking our sweet time planning this wedding, we're really looking forward to our future married life! I am also very excited to share the plentiful DIY projects that will take place in the next year.
4: Michael and I have the sweetest rescue puppy named Benson. We've guessed that he's a golden retriever and chow mix - but whatever he is he's 100% hilarious and we've been told many times that he looks just like a fox!
5: In any free time I have, I love to create things. My craft closet (which needs major organization) is home to my embroidery/sewing machine, my Cricut, lots of paint, canvases & much, much more! Now, I can only hope we have a backyard at our next place of residence so I can work with power tools & spray paint, too.

My blog is going to be a true life+style blog - some outfit posts, some DIY craft projects, some random life updates, and who knows what else.
I love to hear from my readers, so comment or email me with any questions at alliemcoker(at)gmail.com.

It's still a work in progress but thanks so much for reading & following along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment