.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Thursday, March 26, 2015

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET

It's no secret that I love Lilly Pulitzer - and I am ecstatic about their collaboration with Target arriving April 19th! When first hearing about the collection, I was most intrigued with the home & outdoor collections. Lilly dishes? A Lilly hammock? Yes, please! However, after seeing the look-book on Target.com today (check it out here), I found myself wanting almost every piece of clothing that they're offering.

Here are a few of my favorite looks:

What I love most about this collection is that you could just shop here and get everything you need for a weekend beach getaway - the swimsuits, cover-ups, shoes, dresses, and even the bags to carry it all!

I've also picked out my favorites from their clothing collection:

The icing on the cake: the prices! All the dresses are under $40, the gold wedges are only $36, and all scarves are only $20. My biggest problem with this collection, is knowing where to stop! I could see myself spending way too much money on these adorable items to get my closet ready for summer.

Are you excited about the Lilly & Target collaboration? What items are you obsessing over?

No comments:

Post a Comment